funeral plans for a stillborn baby Picking Prayers
funeral plans for a baby born stillborn is one of the hardest decisions a family will have to make. choosing what prayers to use can also be quite tricky. so here are some ideas you can freely use when planning a babies funeral.
Where do you start if you arn’t religious In short keep them simple if you want to write your own. However you could always write a letter to baby in heaven imagining all the good things there are up there. No more tears No more pain only love and gentleness.
making the funeral plans.
- To look at the stars and know you are near, love lasts a lifetime and memories so dear, sleeping so tenderly is our little lady,sending hugs and some kisses to our sweet little baby. Dear God as you keep close near to you, tell her to be good as she stays there with you .
- Father God our baby is in heaven with you, you will love and cherish her so much like we do, we pray that the angels will teach her a new things and read her a story and do heavenly things amen.
prayers can be about getting strength from God above. Including prayers about love life ,sadness and hope for the future.
- Dear God in whom we put our trust we pray you will strengthen this family at their sad time of loss. As baby …. is now in heaven above we prayer you will shower this family with your love amen.
- Lord Jesus baby …. is now up above singing with the angels and to know only love.we thankyou for this life so precious and sweet keeping baby so safely until again when we meet.amen
funeral plans including prayers for today
In your funeral plans select a few prayers so you can narrow them down. Next as a family all decide together on the best one to use at the funeral. incidentally when you pick a prayer to read out you could also write your own theres no rules. Therefore if you need inspiration you could incorporate all the things in this world that remind you of love
Perhaps of babies or precious flowers or butterflies etc. when a stillborn babies dies especially if early on in pregnancy there wont be memories. Memories of baby crying , smiling taking first steps etc. for poems ideas for a babies funeral you can check out these ideas here
my baby died Help me find prayers for my preterm babies funeral I do not know where to start
for a family who believe in God and Jesus and your gentle baby sadly died,here are some prayer ideas you can use for your preterm babies funeral service. Copyright of Something precious TM feel free to print copy and paste to add them to the list of order of service sheet.
- Father God we thankyou for the brief time our little one was here on earth. We pray that you will comfort our family at this sad time . Give us the strength to cope each and every day AMEN.
- lord God almighty praising you for all that you provide us. Including life and how precious it is. Help us this day to say goodbye knowing our child is in safe hands. Until we meet again Amen.
- Heavenly Father how good you are and your mercies endue to all generations. Keep this precious baby into your loving arms surrounded by your love. Forever more Amen.
- Dear God creator of the heavens and the earth and all good things. We thankyou for the precious life that was here for just a short time. We pray that your guardian angels will watch over our baby. From Now until all eternity until we meet with you Amen.
writing your own prayers for a funeral
- Dear God and Jesus thankyou for loving us and the gift of life you give. We pray for your comfort and give us hope that does not disappoint. Help as at this sad time that baby (name ) went to be with you. Keeping baby is you caring arms forever more amen.
- lord in heaven creator of all things including our angel baby that has gone to be with you. Give us your love and peace to get through the sad times ahead. Until we meet our angel baby again Amen.
its a sensitive topic talking about stillborn babies dying. Especially if you are looking for prayers on the internet. there are many adult ones . As a rule these talk about memories created within a whole lifetime. Including memories that families spent with their loved one.